STITCH 24K - The professional machine also great for beginners!
The Johnson Stitch was invented as a lightweight allround machine for any style you prefer. A professional machine for beginners aswell as for professional artists who are searching for a reliable and affordable machine. With its specially designed excenter cam you will have almost no vibrations. Ergonomical CNC cut frame made from high grade aluminum with a 12V custom coreless motor and choosable 3.2mm/4.2mm stroke length. Enough power for all your styles and needs.
- Machine for needle catridges
- Including 3.2 and 4.2 mm custom stroke-eccenter for tattooing without vibrations
- Lightweight aircraft aluminum frame with black anodize finish
- 12V custom coreless motor
- 3.2mm stroke for sketchy styles, fineline and super smooth shadings
- 4.2mm stroke for lining, fillings and blackwork
- 3,5 - 9 volts recommended
- weight: 90gr
we build machines with passion